Marriage Registration

Welcome To Same Day Marriage Registration in Delhi,

Same Day Marriage Registration in Delhi,South Delhi,Gurgaon,Noida,Ghaziabad,Faridabad,Dehradun,Bangalore,Meerut,Haridwar Services,The Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 is applicable to Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists. A religious marriage which has already been solemnized can be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions. The Hindu Marriage Act provides for the conditions of a marriage where under the bridegroom should be the age of 21 years and bride of 18 years, they both should not be within the degree of prohibited relationship. You can do your work successfully in short span of time with the help of our marriage centre.

The documents required for registering a marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act. are as follows:

Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate) Minimum age of both parties is 21 years at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act.

Residence Proof :


  • Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport (one of these).
  • Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport, 3 Passport size photo (one of these)
  • Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.
  • 7- passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph. If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage.Marriage invitation card /arya samaj marriage Certificate, if available
  • Divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower. In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage. if available.



Other Country : No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage All documents excluding receipt should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.Verification of all the documents is carried out on the date of application and a day is fixed and communicated to the parties for registration. On the said day, both parties, along with a Gazetted Officer who attended their marriage, need to be present before the SDM. The marriage certificate under the Hindu Marriage Act is issued on the same day or within a next days.