Arya Samaj Mandir In Haridwar 9818476605

Arya Samaj Mandir In Haridwar

Arya Samaj Mandir In Haridwar.In an Arya Samaj Marriage,The marriage is solemnized / performed in accordance with Vedic rites. In Arya Samaj Marriage, pooja is not performed to any specific deity as Arya Samaj doesn’t believe in idol worship; fire and the other elements are the only witnesses to the marriage ceremony. After the performance of marriage, Arya Samaj Mandir provides Marriage Certificate to the married couple.As per the wishes and option of the parties the Arya Samaj Marriage can be got registered before a Marriage Registrar, and thereafter.The Marriage Registrar provides Marriage Certificate to the Married Couple.

Best Arya Samaj Mandir In Haridwar

Conditions for Arya Samaj Marriage?

1.There should not be subsisting valid marriage of either of the parties with any other person.
2.The parties should be competent in regards to their age. The age prescribed for the bridegroom is twenty-one (21) years and bride is eighteen (18) years.
3.The parties should be competent in regards to their mental capacity.Neither parties should be suffering from unsoundness of mind of such a nature as to be unable to give valid consent for the marriage, or suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and procreation of children, or has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity.
4.The parties should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship.

Required Documents:

  • Age Proof: 10th Certificate, Birth Certificate. Pan Card, School Living Certificate, Passport Etc.
  • Address Proof: Voter ID Card, Driving License, Adhar Card, Bank Passbook, Passport, Ration Card, Domicile Certificate Etc.
  • Passport Size Photos: Four Each of Marrying Persons.
  • Two Witnesses With Residential Proof: Voter ID Card, Adhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, Bank Passbook.
  • If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
  • If any party is widow / widower  Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
  • If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

Arya Samaj Mandir In Haridwar.