Marriage Registration In Bulandshahar 18001200644

Marriage Registration In Bulandshahar

Marriage Registration In Bulandshahar.We are here to help you in all the way and let you get the certification from the court in Bulandshahr an easier way for your marriage. Undoubtedly, the certification is a legal proof for the couples that they are married. Previously, love marriage would be treated as a curse and the couples who does that need to face several difficulties in their life. But, as of now, they can easily get the certification from the court in an easier way. All they need to do is complete the documentation work and avail the certification for their legal marriage in an easier way.

Best Marriage Registration In Bulandshahar

Documents Required for Marriage Registration:-

  1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
  2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
  3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
  4. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
  5. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
  6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
  7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)

Procedure of marriage between an Indian and a foreigner?

There are no laws in India that prohibits an Indian from marrying a foreigner in India.Undoubtedly, both must be legally of a sound mind and competent enough to marry. The Special Marriage Act, 1954 is applicable where an Indian and a foreigner intend to marry in India.But on the other hand, when an Indian intends to marry in any other country, the Foreign Marriage Act, 1969 is applicable.Therefore, it can be inferred that a marriage between an Indian and a foreigner is a civil marriage.In such a scenario, first of all a No Impediment Certificate/NOC from concerned the Embassy and valid VISA is required. All other the documents and the procedures to comply with are the same as any other civil marriage performed under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.Marriage Registration In Bulandshahar.