Marriage Registration In Bangalore 9999423333

Marriage Registration In Bangalore

Marriage Registration In Bangalore.In religious terms, south Indian wedding traditions has a number of rituals and customs that relates to noble sentiments and traditional values. The symbolic undertones, and philosophical meanings of ceremonies are inseparable part of south Indian wedding ceremony.According to a survey, application for marriage registration and divorce cases to court comes from different sections of the society. In which, at least 75% cases are filed under the Hindu Marriage Act, while the rest 25% comes under Special Marriage act. Couples in this city are generally from IT, law, BPO and private companies and are aware of legal importance of a certificate that proves authenticity of a couple’s relationship. That means, they seriously seek legalization of their wedding for future security. Now let’s talk about the procedure to get marriage registration.

Both partners will need to fill in the Application Form, sign it and submit it along with two photographs of the marriage ceremonies, invitation card of marriage, age and address proof of both parties, affidavit of Notary/Executive Magistrate to prove that the couple is married under Hindu Marriage Act 1955, fit mental condition and proof of non-relationship between the parties within the degree of prohibition.

Best Marriage Registration In Bangalore

Documents required to register marriage in Bangalore:-

Address – documents such as Passport, Driving License, House Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Electricity bill or any other government issues ID card are acceptable as residential proof. Address proof is required separately by both the parties.

Eligibility – this is one the most important documents of all, that must be produced by both bride and groom. Certificates that are accepted as age proof are 10th Standard mark sheet with birth date on it, Aadhaar Card, Recent Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card and Voter ID Card.

Photographs – Both groom and bride must submit 2 passport size photographs each.6 Copies of joint photographs of bride and groom in the marriage dress must be submitted too.

Wedding Card: When visiting registrar office, don’t go without wedding card as it is important to be attached and submitted along with other documents as a proof of wedlock.

Witness: Marriage registration cannot be completed without witnesses who attended couple’s wedding. At least 3 witnesses’ must be present along with their ID proofs that include Passport or Ration Card, or Aadhaar card documents, at the time of issuing of marriage certificate.

Marriage Registration In Bangalore.