Best Court Marriage Advocate In Faridabad 18001200644

Best Court Marriage Advocate In Faridabad

Best Court Marriage Advocate In Faridabad.Life and Liberty is a fundamental right:-

The Constitution of India Part III deals with fundamental rights. Article 14 to 18 describes about Right to Equality and Article 19 to 22 gives us Right to Freedom of life and liberty to all citizens of India, irrespective of any difference of religion, race, caste , sex, or place of birth. Generally any person citizen of India having threat or fear of life and liberty can move to the petition Competent Court (Session Court and High Court) for protection of his/her life and liberty, and the Competent Court after satisfaction give directions to the police authorities to do the needful.

It’s the fundamental right of grownups to solemnize marriage with their free will and choice. But even in spite of lot of commercial and educational development still fundamentalist or conservative people think it immoral. Recent incidents of Honor killing have proved it. Still in 21th Century people think the female child as a property of family and forget that she is a human being also having desires, ideas, dreams, and a kind heart. The law seems to be on the side of free will of marry as reveals from recent judgments of Supreme Court as well as various High Courts.

Documents required for the Performance & Registration of court Marriage:
1- Passport size Color  photographs of both parties the bride and the groom (5 copies each of Marrying Persons).
2- Date of Birth Proof of both parties (Photo copy of Matriculation Certificate / D.L /PAN Card /Passport / Birth Certificate etc) each of Marrying Persons.
3- Residential Proof or Address proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank   Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

4. ID proof (Photo copy of D.L/Voter ID Card / aadhar card / Passport / Pan Card/ etc).
5- The bridegroom should be the age of 21 years and bride of 18 years.

6.If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
7. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

8.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

Best Court Marriage Advocate In Faridabad.