Court Marriage In Roorkee 9999423333

Court Marriage In Roorkee

Court Marriage in Roorkee are arranged according to the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court Marriages can be solemnized between a male and female of any caste and religion. Even for foreigner couple Court Marriage is also the best option. Procedure of the Court Marriage is very simple and easy. All the rituals and traditions are followed by Court Marriage, so that it may be valid in everywhere in the world and all sections of the society. Court Marriage rituals are very different from the traditional marriage. All can easily apply for the Court Marriage, it’s very easy process. Registration of Court Marriage is must to make it valid. After the completion of marriage a marriage certificate is given to couples as a valid proof to show if required. Thus in Court Marriage all the formalities must be completed to give a solid protection to married couples.

Best Court Marriage In Roorkee

Both the bride and the groom must fulfill the following conditions:

1.They should not have a living husband/wife at the time of marriage.

2.They should not be incapable of giving consent due to unsound mind.

3.Even if they can give consent, they should not have a mental disorder which makes them unfit for marriage or having children.

4.They must not suffer from insanity or epilepsy.

5.The bride should be at least 18 years old and the groom at least 21.

6.Both parties must not be within prohibited relationship with each other.

The following documents are required for the registration of Court Marriage:

1.Application form in the prescribed format with the prescribed fee

Passport Size Photographs of Marrying Persons

Residential Proof of the people getting married.

Date of Birth Proof of the Bridegroom and the Bride.

Three Witnesses with Residential Proof and Pan Card are required.

Death certificate or divorce decrees whichever is applicable, in a situation where either of the parties was married before.


  • The parties have to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.
  • The notice is then published/put-up by the Registrar of Marriage inviting objections, if any.
  • After the expiration of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected by any person.
  • The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office.
  • Both parties along with three witnesses are required to be present on the date of registration/Solemnization.

Court Marriage In Roorkee.