Court Marriage In Haridwar 9999423333

Court Marriage In Haridwar

Court Marriage In Haridwar.Court Marriage means solemnizing a marriage according to the law. Couples may opt for a court marriage due to various reasons. One common reason in India is marrying against the wishes of family. Another reason is to avoid the hefty expenses on a big fat wedding. A court marriage keeps things simple and economical. Whatever be the reason, it is important to know the court marriage procedure before taking the plunge.Getting married in India is easier but the process of obtaining your marriage registration document is a bit challenging as it requires several legal formalities completed in proper manner. There are particular documents required by the marriage registration authorities in your city to have your marriage registered in India and without that it is not possible to obtain the certificate which is required in other processes such as applying for passport, changes in aadhar or voter id card and other government issued documents as well. The importance of these documents is immense because they are the only source to prove that the couple has got married.

Best Court Marriage In Haridwar

Both the bride and the groom must fulfill the following conditions:-

  • They should not have a living husband/wife at the time of marriage.
  • They should not be incapable of giving consent due to unsound mind.
  • Even if they can give consent, they should not have a mental disorder which makes them unfit for marriage or having children.
  • They must not suffer from insanity or epilepsy.
  • The bride should be at least 18 years old and the groom at least 21.
  • Both parties must not be within prohibited relationship with each other.
  • What are the necessary documents required for Court Marriage?
    • Application Form for Marriage in prescribed format along with specified fees
    • Passport size Photos of Bride and Bridegroom
    • Residential proof of the parties to the marriage
    • Proof of Date of Birth of both the parties
    • Address Proof and PAN Card of all the 3 witnesses
    • Death Certificate/Divorcee (optional)- in case either of the parties had former marriage history.
    • What to do if other party is a foreign national?
    • if one party is of foreign national, then also marriage may be solemnized before the Marriage Registrar in India or Marriage Officer in a foreign country.There are certain additional documents are needed:
      • Copy of Passport of both the parties to marriage and their valid visa
      • Proof of stay in the concerned district in preceding 30 days or report from the concerned SHO
      • NOC or Marital Status Certificate from the concerned embassy or consulate in India by the party’s foreign partner, if any
      • Court Marriage In Haridwar.